Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. However, for most of us, it’s also the time when we’re most busy. Weight loss at home can be easier if you eat a low calorie breakfast. No more eggs, bacon, pancakes, sausage and gravy!
If you’re female, and you have a family, you take care of others and see them off to work and school, and then you need to rush off to work yourself. There is a tendency to skip breakfast!. Don’t do it. It is harder to lose weight if you don’t eat breakfast.
Who has time for breakfast?
Here are some low calorie ideas for “fast food” breakfasts you can grab, and go.
* A piece of toast, smeared with peanut butter, and sprinkled with raisins
* A banana and a 200 calorie yoghurt
* A hard boiled egg, with a stick of celery stuffed with a tablespoon of cottage cheese (prepare the night before)
* Soak two tablespoons of rolled oats in half a cup of skim milk in the fridge overnight. Add a touch more milk in the morning, and microwave add a few raisins and a dash of cinnamon yummm
* A low-calorie cereal bar (up to 200 calories) with a banana
Or, have a smoothie — prepare the ingredients the night before, and stick the blender in the fridge. You can alter the ingredients to suit whatever you have on hand.
Peanut butter smoothie
Half a banana
A cup of skim milk
1 tablespoon of cottage cheese
1 tablespoon of peanut butter
1 tablespoon of honey
2 ice cubes (add these when you’re ready to blend)
Whizz everything in the blender, pop it into a mug, and drink — or pour it into a covered mug and take it with you.
Burn The Fat , Feed The Muscle Breaks The Diet Barrier.
Try It Today – And you’ll Be a Different Person In Less Than A Month !!!
For more Information CLICK HERE
Free weight loss tips, inspiration and motivation.